Saturday, October 06, 2012

happy day to you

Happy World Card Making Day!  I was determined to get at least a few cards made to celebrate the day!  I was up early (couldn't sleep) and got right to it.  I'm even going to make some coffee.  And I don't even drink coffee!

These are the first 2 I made today... very simple with slight variations.  I wanted the sentiment on the "You Are Simply Wonderful" card to be a little more subtle than the "Happy Day To You" card so I used 2 different Basic Gray ink pads (new vs. old).

Products used (everything is from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Sets: Friendly Phrases;  
Patterned Paper:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, First Edition DSP;
 Cardstock: So Saffron, Very Vanilla; 
Ink: Basic Gray (old & new style);  Punches:  Decorative Label; 
Ribbon:  So Saffron 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon (retired);
Embellishments: Flourish Designer Frames, Silver Mini Brads;
Other:   Scotch ATG.




I hope all of you who are celebrating WCMD are enjoying it!  Thanks for stopping in.

Colleen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...