Sunday, July 31, 2011

SU! Hostess Gift and Card Swap

I decided when I started the SU! Club that I'd create a little framed image for the hostess.  For July, I created this little bee image for our hostess, Michelle.

Products used (everything is from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp sets: Clearly For You, Nature Walk; 
Punch: Postage Stamp;
Inks: Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive; 
Other: Pop Dots, frame (Michael's)




I participated in a swap that's held monthly with other SU! demonstrators.  This month's theme was to use our favorite accessory.  Uhm... I used about 4 different accessories.  It's too hard to choose just one!  

July Swap Card:

Products used (everything is from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp sets: Build A Blossom, Tiny Tags; 
Punches: Blossom Petals Builder, Jewelry Tag;
Sizzix Embosslits:  Beautiful Wings;
Sizzix Texturz Plates:  Backgrounds 1; 
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry; 
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpking Pie, 
Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry;
Ribbon:  1/4" Grosgrain (Pumpkin Pie), Hemp Twine; 
Other: Pop Dots, Designer Buttons (Rich Razzleberry)

Okay... that's it for me tonight.  Time for bed!  Thanks for taking a look.

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find an email address to send this back to you - but I am glad my Pinterest button tutorial helped you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...