Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mocha Morning

I'm finally diving into my Mocha Morning DSP (better late than never!).  I wanted to keep this one very simple & clean.

I used some Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (I'm really into using this lately) to accent the edges of the Early Espresso cardstock.  I also layered it on the small strip of striped DSP on the bottom to give it some sparkle.  Just a very simple, quick card.

Products used (everything is from SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp sets: Delightful Dozen;  
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso;  Patterned Paper:  Mocha Morning DSP;  
Inks: Versamark, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint 
Punches: Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers); 
  Ribbon: Soft Suede Taffeta;  Embellishments:  Antique Brad;  
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Sponge Daubers, Scotch ATG.


Here's a close-up to show the shimmer paint effect...

I'm off to find something else to use shimmer paint on!  :)

Thanks for stopping by...

Colleen

3 comments:

  1. A very fine and elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK... I really need to try this on the DSP!! Your card looks great with all of those warm colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...